EEC has designed informational as well as recreational activities to run alongside each other with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers and the community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on the understanding and systematic thinking towards the meaning of environmental education, with the hope that it will help gear the consciousness of the global society towards protecting and preserving natural resources and native cultures.
1. Environmental Biology
2. Cell Biology
3. Animal and Plant Systematics
7. Plant and Animal Taxonomy
8. Study of Local Insect Orders
9. Insect Physiology
10. Investigating the Population of Various Shellfish and Invertebrates
11. Laboratory: Water Quality
12. Scuba Diving Practice for Investigative Purposes
13. Scuba Diving to Observe the Marine Biodiversity
14. Elements in Stream Ecology
15. Bat Ecology and Behaviour
16. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.