EEC has designed informational as well as recreational activities to run alongside each other with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers and the community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on the understanding and systematic thinking towards the meaning of environmental education, with the hope that it will help gear the consciousness of the global society towards protecting and preserving natural resources and native cultures.
1. Marine Biology for Conservation
3. Information on General and Specific Aquatic Species
4. Evolution, Adaptation and Behaviour of Deep Sea Creatures
5. Sea Turtle Conservation
6. Sea Turtles Nursery Programme
7. Laboratory: Sea Turtles Conservation
8. Biology and Reproduction of Reef Sharks
9. Survey Organisms in the Mangrove Forest
10. Ecology and Adaptation of Marine Organisms
11. Restoration of Corals
12. Orang Laut People - “Local Knowledge About the Sea and Marine Organisms”
13. Research Related to the Conservation of Marine Resources
14. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.