EEC has designed informational as well as recreational activities to run alongside each other with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers and the community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on the understanding and systematic thinking towards the meaning of environmental education, with the hope that it will help gear the consciousness of the global society towards protecting and preserving natural resources and native cultures.
Diving for the Certified:
1. Scuba Diving for Conservation
2. Mapping and Planning for Trip
3. Study the Abundance of Marine Natural Resources
4. Study the Richness of Marine Biodiversity
5. Classification and Check List
6. Current Situation Concerning Coral Bleaching and Recovery
7. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.