EEC has designed informational as well as recreational activities to run alongside each other with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers and the community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on the understanding and systematic thinking towards the meaning of environmental education, with the hope that it will help gear the consciousness of the global society towards protecting and preserving natural resources and native cultures.
1. Zoology and Ecology
3. Forest Ecosystem
4. What are Endemic Species?
5. Animal Taxonomy
6. Stories About Endemic Species
7. Observing a Local Species - Species 1
8. Studying the Behaviour of Species 1
9. Studying the Habitat of Species 2
10. Observing a Local Species - Species 2
11. Studying the Behaviour of Species 2
12. Studying the Habitat of Species 3
13. Observing a Local Species - Species 3
14. The Life of Endemic Species From an Expert’s Perspective
15. Participants Share Knowledge on Endemic Species to the Public
16. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.