EEC Thailand has designed camp activities to provide direct environmental education, focusing on the conservation of the environment through the delivery of comprehensive, yet entertaining, information with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers, and the local community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on understanding and systematically thinking about the meaning of environmental education, in order to instill good conscience in the youth, and the general public in Thailand and overseas to protect and preserve the earth’s natural resources.
BUTTERFLIES, MOTHS&INSECTS: LEPIDOPTERA:
1. Evolution of Butterflied and Insects
2. Anatomy: Structure, Composition, and Function of Butterfly and Other Insects
3. Tales about Butterflies
4. Observe Butterflies and Insects in Nature
5. Field Experiment: Butterflies and Insects
6. Exploring the Ancient Forest
7. Insect Habitat and Ecology
8. Investigating Moths
9. Shirt Painting Activity
10. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.