EEC has designed camp activities to provide direct environmental education, focusing on the conservation of the environment through the delivery of comprehensive, yet entertaining, information with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers, and the local community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on understanding and systematically thinking about the meaning of environmental education, in order to instill good conscience in the youth, and the general public in Thailand and overseas to protect and preserve the earth’s natural resources.
Elephant in the Mist:
1. The Life of Elephants in the Mist
2. Ecology and Habitat
3. Edible Plants and Salt Licks for Elephants
4. ‘Elephant Excrement Trembles the Entire Forest’ – The Study of Super Keystone and Umbrella Species
5. Evolution of Elephants
6. Physiology of Elephants
7. Biology of Elephants
8. The Story of Plai Khwan Muang, Pang Kham Mun, and their 6,200 Wild Elephant Friends in Thailand
9. Painting Shirts to Help Conserve Elephants
10. Laboratory – Study and Analyze Microorganisms in Elephant Dung
11. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.