EEC has designed camp activities to provide direct environmental education, focusing on the conservation of the environment through the delivery of comprehensive, yet entertaining, information with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers, and the local community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on understanding and systematically thinking about the meaning of environmental education, in order to instill good conscience in the youth, and the general public in Thailand and overseas to protect and preserve the earth’s natural resources.
Primates in the Wild:
1. Evolution of Non-human Primates
2. Pileated and White-handed Gibbons
3. Sounds of The Gibbons
4. Behavior and Migration of Pileated and White-handed Gibbons
5. Ecology of Pileated and White-handed Gibbons
6. How to Observe and Study the Behaviors of Gibbons and Other Wild Animals
7. Tales about Gibbon
8. Reproduction and Growth of Gibbons
9. Stages of a Gibbon’s Growth from Youngling to Adulthood
10. Current Situation of Gibbons
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.