EEC has designed informational as well as recreational activities to run alongside each other with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers and the community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on the understanding and systematic thinking towards the meaning of environmental education, with the hope that it will help gear the consciousness of the global society towards protecting and preserving natural resources and native cultures.
Elephant in the Mist:
Elephants in the Mists:
1. The Life of Elephants in the Mist
2. Ecology and Habitat
3. Edible Plants and Salt Licks for Elephants
4. ‘Elephant Excrement Trembles the Entire Forest’ – The Study of Super Keystone and Umbrella Species
5. Evolution of Elephants
6. Physiology of Elephants
7. Biology of Elephants
8. The Story of Plai Khwan Muang, Pang Kham Mun, and their 6,200 Wild Elephant friends in Thailand
9. Painting Shirts to Help Conserve Elephants
10. Laboratory – Study and Analyze Microorganisms in Elephant Dung
11. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.