EEC has designed informational as well as recreational activities to run alongside each other with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers and the community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on the understanding and systematic thinking towards the meaning of environmental education, with the hope that it will help gear the consciousness of the global society towards protecting and preserving natural resources and native cultures.
WILD ORCHID CONSERVATION
1. Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
2. Exploring Wild Orchids on the Nature Trail around Khok Nok Kraba
3. Plant Species in Phu Luang Forest
4. Laboratory - Wild Orchid Structure
5. Exploring Maple Trees and Searching for Silver Pheasants
6. Exploring Night Birds
7. Exploring Birds in the Scrub Forest
8. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.