EEC has designed informational as well as recreational activities to run alongside each other with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers and the community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on the understanding and systematic thinking towards the meaning of environmental education, with the hope that it will help gear the consciousness of the global society towards protecting and preserving natural resources and native cultures.
Wild Leaves to Coral Reefs
Wild Leaves to Coral Reefs:
1. “Forest”: Then and Now
2. The Forest Takes Care of the Ocean and the Ocean Takes Care of Us
3. From Leaves to Coral Reefs
4. Learning the Basic Principles of Scuba Diving
5. Scuba Diving in Confined Water (Pool)
6. Wild Elephants and Leatherback Sea Turtle Mothers
7. Marine and Wild Life Preservation are Two Sides of the Same Coin
8. Preparation for Studies Related to the Forest and the Sea
9. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.