EEC has designed informational as well as recreational activities to run alongside each other with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers and the community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on the understanding and systematic thinking towards the meaning of environmental education, with the hope that it will help gear the consciousness of the global society towards protecting and preserving natural resources and native cultures.
Junior Marine Life
1. Learn About Fish and Corals
2. Marine Ecology
3. Learn and Practice the Correct Way to Snorkel
4. Stories about Starfish
5. Study about the Abundance of Marine Biodiversity
6. Interesting Organisms in the Area
7. Learning the Basics of Snorkeling
8. Learn How to Use the Fish and Marine Organisms Classification Handbook
9. Documenting Information about Marine Organisms
10. Conservation of Marine Resources
11. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.