EEC has designed informational as well as recreational activities to run alongside each other with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers and the community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on the understanding and systematic thinking towards the meaning of environmental education, with the hope that it will help gear the consciousness of the global society towards protecting and preserving natural resources and native cultures.
1. Evolution of Living Things
2. Geology and The Remains of Living Organisms from Various Eras
3. Study of Various Fossils Found in Nakhon Ratchasima Province
4. Laboratory: Chemistry
5. Earth Science
6. Laboratory: Environmental Geology
7. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.