EEC has designed camp activities to provide direct environmental education, focusing on the conservation of the environment through the delivery of comprehensive, yet entertaining, information with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers, and the local community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on understanding and systematically thinking about the meaning of environmental education, in order to instill good conscience in the youth, and the general public in Thailand and overseas to protect and preserve the earth’s natural resources.
Wild Orchid Studies:
1. Phu Luang Wildlife Sanctuary
2. Exploring Wild Orchids on the Nature Trail around Khok Nok Kraba
3. Plant Species in Phu Luang Forest
4. Laboratory: Wild Orchid Structure
5. Exploring Maple Trees and the Search for Silver Pheasants
6. Exploring Night Birds
7. Exploring Birds in the Scrub Forest
8. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.