EEC has designed camp activities to provide direct environmental education, focusing on the conservation of the environment through the delivery of comprehensive, yet entertaining, information with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers, and the local community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on understanding and systematically thinking about the meaning of environmental education, in order to instill good conscience in the youth, and the general public in Thailand and overseas to protect and preserve the earth’s natural resources.
JUNIOR MARINE LIFE: FUNDAMENTALS:
1. Learn about Fish and Corals
2. Marine Ecology
3. Learn and Practice the Correct Way to Snorkel
4. Stories about Starfish
5. Study about the Abundance of Marine Biodiversity
6. Interesting Organisms in the Area
7. Learning the Basics of Snorkelling
8. Learn How to Use the Fish and Marine Organisms Classification Handbook
9. Documenting Information about Marine Organisms
10. Conservation of Marine Resources
11. Summary of Activities and Learning Outcomes
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.