EEC has designed camp activities to provide direct environmental education, focusing on the conservation of the environment through the delivery of comprehensive, yet entertaining, information with the involvement of process facilitators, scientists, conservationists, philosophers, and the local community under the management of our Program Director. We focus on understanding and systematically thinking about the meaning of environmental education, in order to instill good conscience in the youth, and the general public in Thailand and overseas to protect and preserve the earth’s natural resources.
1. Indigenous people of Thailand and anthropology work
2. Learn about local cultural diversity
3. Learn about the indigenous knowledge of the natural sciences and
the utilization of natural resources
5. Knowledge transfer of conservation to local students
6. Learning summary activity
Note: Recreational activities and the musical interpretation of nature will be incorporated in all activities.